Erweitern Sie Ihr Bitrix24-Intranet durch neue Funktionen und Möglichkeiten.
Installieren Sie die einsatzbereiten Apps vom Marketplace.
OMNICANAL APPROACH TO WORK WITH MESSENGERS
The application allows you to integrate WhatsApp ™, Viber ™, Telegram ™, Facebook ™ Messenger, Instagram ™, Yandex.Dialogues and Bitrix24 Online Chat.
The solution is based on an aggregator of messengers for business - Chat2Desk.
INTEGRATION WITH OPEN LINES
Communication with the client takes place in real time. The operator from the Bitrix24 chat conducts a dialogue with the client, the interlocutors, in the process of communication, can exchange files and documents. Upon completion of the dialogue, the chat with the client is saved to the Bitrix24 details.
Correspondence with the client is conducted in the Chat2Desk.com service and is automatically transferred to Bitrix24. The correspondence is transferred to the CRM details in the form of a comment, with a link to the chat with this client in the Chat2Desk system.
The application works in any version of Bitrix24, starting with the cloud edition "Project" and up to the box edition of "Enterprise". The settings are identical for both versions.
The application has an activity in Business Processes, which allows you to automate the sending of messages from Bitrix24 CRM.
(for more details on working with business processes, see the instructions)
The application allows you to receive data from analytics systems and write it to the fields of CRM entities: url, utm, yandex_id, google_id, comagic_id, roistat_visit.
The application supports different types of integration with a CRM system, in accordance with the business logic of your company:
LEAD + CONTACT + DEAL
Entities will be automatically created for new customers in accordance with the CRM setup logic.
If the correspondence with the client is conducted in the Chat2Desk.com service, then after the completion of the request, it is automatically transferred to the Bitrix24 CRM. The correspondence is transferred to the CRM details in the form of a comment, with a link to the chat in the Chat2Desk system.
OPEN LINES LIDOGENERATION
Leads are created in accordance with the Open Lines logic.
All messengers in one window. Through the connector in the Contact Center, Open Lines collect messages in Bitrix24 from different channels and messengers connected to Chat2Desk.com, distribute them according to the queue rules among employees and unnoticeably save them in CRM.
It is possible to write to the client from Bitrix24 first!
Attention! If you use the "Write first" function, which allows you to contact a client via WhatsApp or Viber, who has not previously written to you in chats, then we recommend:
Send only those messages that the client expects and they are interesting to him
Write no more than 20 new clients per day
Do not repeat, but change the texts of messages, making them more personalized
Otherwise, your WhatsApp account may be blocked for spam by WhatsApp Inc.
This application is free, but for it to work, you need to connect instant messengers to the Chat2Desk.com service, for which this service may charge an appropriate fee. For more details on the tariffs, please follow the link.
- Application core has been updated
- Added ability to receive voice message's transcription
- All known bugs has been fixed
1) Completely redesigned application interface
2) Transfer of Analytics data - Now it is possible to receive data from analytics systems (url, utm, yandex_id, google_id, comagic_id, roistat_visit) and write to the fields of CRM entities when interacting through Chat2Desk.
3) Transfer of custom fields - it is now possible to transfer data from custom fields to a deal or lead CRM details when interacting through Chat2Desk.
4) Ability to sel ect the direction of deals - now deals created by closing the dialog can be created immediately in the desired funnel when interacting through Chat2Desk.
5) The ability to send messages to instant messengers using the standard Bitrix24 functionality - sending SMS messages directly fr om the CRM details.
6) The logic of integration with CRM has been improved
7) Removed additional information about the interlocutor in the Open Lines dialog.
New feature: assign tags to clients using Bitrix24 business processes.
Now, when configuring the Business Process, add a tag to the contact and it will be assigned to the client in the Chat2Desk infocard.
Added the feature to write first in messengers from the CRM entity card
First version of the intergration with Chat2Desk
FAQ — see here
Instruction manual — see here
To use the application, you should:
1. Contact Chat2Desk technical support via the widget with messengers in the corner of the screen at Chat2Desk.com
2. In accordance with the instructions of Chat2Desk tech support, choose the subscription plan and pay for it. If you need to write to the customer first, don't forget to report it to tech Chat2Desk support.
3. In Chat2Desk service go to Settings/API and get your API token.4. Copy the token to the settings of this application.
6. In the application settings, select the type of integration.